Beauty tags are fun to write and to read, here’s my 39 question beauty tag!
1. How many times do you wash your face daily?
2.What skin type do you have?
Oily in my T-zone and then dehydrated elsewhere (ahhh the struggles)
3. What is your current facial wash?
Murad Blemish Control, and I use the Murad AHA/BHA exfoliator three times a week in conjunction with the wash.
4. Do you exfoliate?
Yup, manually and chemically. I also exfoliate my body with coffee weekly.
5. What moisturizer do you use?
At the moment just a plain but super good Physiogel moisturiser. However, I am really missing my Murad one.
6. Do you have freckles?
7. Do you use eye-cream?
Now and then, I have this great Clinique eye cream but I often can’t use it if my dermatitis is playing up. Sometimes I just use an oil like rose hip around my eyes.
8. Did you or do you have acne prone skin?
Yes, I had terrible acne as a teenager and it sucked. Now my skin is more under control, but I get the odd breakout.
9. Did you ever use Pro-Activ?
No, but my best friend did and those cheesy adds always made me want to try it out.
10. What foundation do you use?
I alternate between a few different ones at any given time. My top one at the moment is the Loreal Infallible 24 hr-matte. After that it’s MAC Studio Fix.
11. How about concealer?
MAC prolongwear concealer
12. Do you know your undertone colour?
uhmmm… no, but it’s the one where my skin can be quite pink.
13. What do you think of fake eyelashes?
They’re amazing! I wish I had more time and patience to wear them regularly.
14. Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yes, I follow this rule religiously!
15. What brand of mascara do you use?
Maybelline mascaras have been my holy grail for years. At the moment though I am using a Moisture Mist mascara and it is sooo good! The only issue is that it can be hard to get off at the end of the day.
16. Sephora or MAC?
Both, you can’t make me choose!
17. Do you have a MAC Pro card?
18. What makeup tools do you use in your makeup application?
My fingers, a beauty blender and a variety of different brushes.
19. Do you use eyeshadow primer?
Only for big nights out or if I really need my makeup to last an excessive amount of time.
20. For the face?
Most mornings I do.
21. What is your favourite eyeshadow?
Urban Decay Naked palettes are my ultimate favourite.
22. Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
Liquid! The finish is so much better
23. How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
Not too often, luckily.
24. Do you use mineral makeup?
No I don’t. Although I would be keen to get into it more.
25. What is your favourite lipstick?
Honestly cannot pick one, so here’s a small selection: MAC saint germain, up the amp and velvet teddy, Australis Velourlips in Bae-Jing and everything Jeffree Star.
26. How about lipgloss?
I am not a big lip gloss person, however I do quite like MAC snob.
27. What is your favourite blush to use?
My maybelline colour stick blush is so easy to use, and I love my MAC blush in the shade ‘Peaches’
28. Do you buy makeup off E-Bay?
No, way too risky
29. Do you like drugstore makeup?
30. Did you ever consider taking makeup classes?
Yeah I have thought about it and it is something I’d like to do in the future. Mostly just to lean some tips to use on myself.
31. Are you clumsy at putting on makeup?
Nah, I don’t think I am.
32. Name a makeup crime that you hate?
Orange foundation and going crazy bold with the eyes and lips at the same time- sometimes it works but very rarely..
33. Do you like colourful shades or neutral ones?
Both, neutral fits better with me though just with work and life. However I love colour for special events.
34. Which celebrity always has great makeup?
I really like the Kardashian family’s makeup – always on point! Also Jessica Alba always looks naturally stunning with her no makeup makeup looks.
35. If you could leave the house only wearing one makeup item what would it be?
Probably a BB cream or my Brow Whiz (my brows are too thin and short!)
36. Could you ever leave the house without makeup on?
Yup, I do it regularly.
37. Do you think you look good with no makeup on?
Yeah! It’s my face and it’s all good.
38. In your opinion, what is the best makeup line?
Can’t decide! Although I will say that I can’t wait to see what Jeffree Star has in the works…
39. What is your overall opinion of makeup?
It’s an amazing creative tool which can be used for many different purposes and meanings.