My April favourites follow a bit of a purple and pink theme this month! I just can’t get enough of these seven products at the moment, and I can almost guarantee that they will all be re-buys – I am actually that happy and impressed with them. Take a look below!
- Face It, Power perfection BB cream – The Face Shop. I was recommended this BB cream after loving my Lioele Triple the Solution, and it’s super nice! Undecided which is my favourite yet though.
- Candle Crush – Like a kid in a candy store. Honestly the most amazing candle I have ever smelt in my whole entire life, fills the room with scents of candy and lollies and all those delicious things!
- Frank Body Scrub. I have become a Frank convert! The mixture of coffee grounds and orange oil is so simulating and its exfoliating as well as moisturising.
- Roots – Lush Hair Treatment. This Lush treatment is for hair revitalisation, and as with all Lush products is as natural as you can get. I love the thick and creamy consistency. The jar suggests leaving it on for 15-20 mins, I leave it on overnight and it feels heavenly washing it out in the morning.
- EOS Lip Balm – Strawberry Sorbet. Hands down, the best lip balm I have ever tried, check out my review here.
- MAC Paint Pot – Frozen Violet. I decided to give my holy grail MAC paint pot another go in a different shade, and it didn’t disappoint. This creamy shadow is great on it’s own smudged out for a smoky eye or as a dark eye shadow base.
- MAC Amplified Lipstick – Up the Amp. I have worn this lipstick non stop for days now, it is the perfect purple shade for every day wear. Right on trend, non drying and just plain beautiful.
If you have any questions on my April Favourites, or want to know where to find these babies, please just comment below =)