So I’ve got my pretty little eye on a few things this month – what’s been catching your eye lately?
- NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk – mine was broken by a little someone who won’t be named, and I thought I could live peacefully without it, but I can’t – white eye shadow just doesn’t stay for as long as this does and I need it back in my life. Click here for my review on it
- Lasting Perfection Concealer from Collection Cosmetics – Collection Cosmetics has just recently arrived in NZ (click here for more on that), so I am super keen to get into their products. I have heard amazing things about this concealer and even whispers that it is as good as MAC’s Pro Longwear Concealer which is one of my holy grails.
- UltraBland by Lush – every time I pop into Lush this little beauty is sold out, and I have a little cry. I am really needing a gentle make up remover, as my wipes are just not taking off enough and it’s resulting in breakouts. I also love the fact that this product is really multi-purpose.
- Wet n Wild Mega Last Matte Lip Cover in Sugar Plum Fairy – Wet n Wild matte lip sticks already strongly feature in my collection as they are crazy cheap and last for hours and hours. I’m really liking darker colours for autumn and winter so I want to get this dark purple on my lips.
- NYX Wonder Pencil – a fantastic multi-purpose pencil at an amazing price. It claims to be able to be used as a concealer, a lip liner and a waterline pencil to brighten and make eyes look larger. What can I say, I’m intrigued!
- Naked 3 by Urban Decay – there’s not much to say, I love my Naked 2 palette and want to add these beautiful rosey based shades to my collection, simple as that.
A few links to help you out if your craving these products as much as I am!
www.nyxcosmetics.com – NYX Cosmetics
www.beautyjoint.com – Wet n Wild and NYX
www.ulta.com – Urban Decay
www.lushnz.com – Lush
For Collection Cosmetics, head down to your local Countdown Supermarket.