There are so many amazing products out at the moment, it is super hard to keep the credit card away. This is what I’ve got my eye on at the moment – are you craving on any of these?
- Benefit ‘they’re real push up liner’ – This new eye liner was recently announced at a big event in Auckland and I can’t wait till it hits stores next month. The matte black colour along with the lash hugging tip is something I haven’t seen before.
- Maybelline Fit Me Shine Free Foundation – Maybellines first gel stick foundation has got me intrigued. I’ve seen many videos now of make up tutorials using these sticks as contouring tools, going for the lightest shade as a highlight and a darker yet natural shade to create those shadows.
- Lime Crime Eye Shadow Helper – Not only an eye shadow primer but a waterproof-er too, I don’t commonly use eye primers but I feel like this product may change that. I am going to order mine from Paganmarie.com – an NZ store.
- Karen Walker necklace ‘runaway girl pendant’ – I have loved this necklace for years and years now, and although this may seem pretty random amongst make up, nothing tops off a look like the perfect piece of jewellery. The cute and quirkiness of Karen Walker equals pretty yet unique pieces.
- Artdeco Magic Fix – Magic fix is said to seal in your lips with an invisible shield, helping your lipstick last longer. To me the bottle kind of looks like a clear nail polish, especially with that brush! As always though, i’m all for anything that helps my lippy stay on.
- Smashbox Full Exposure Palette – I really, really, REALLY like this palette, so much so that I am considering holding off Naked 3 to get this one. The neutrals are just so pretty and it seems like a great collection to suit for day and night looks. Although it seems super pricey to buy in NZ, you can find it online and ship it over for almost half the price.
For more information on any of these products above just ask away in the comments below. Also if you want reviews of these products as I get them in, request it!