The Liebster award is kind of like a blog tag which connects bloggers to other bloggers through nominating blogs which you think are super cool! I was recently nominated for this blog by two different people, Stella from Stellaxox and Savannah from The Life of A Beauty Blog – so I thought I better get to it and answer some questions!
I have gone with Stella’s questions as I think they will help you all get to know a few new things about me, here are the rules she’s given me:
♥ First, you mention the person who nominated you on your blog and link them in.
♥ Answer the 11 questions that you were asked when nominated.
♥ Nominate 5 – 11 other bloggers (with less than 200 followers) and link them below.
♥ Create 11 questions for them to answer and let them know that you have nominated them!
So here we go!
1) If you were to star in past or present tv show or movie, which one would it be and why?
This is a hard one, if I’m going for something old school there would be nothing better than being a part of that Full House clan. They were they happiest family in the world and everything always got resolved before the end of the episode – amazing! But… being in Sailor Moon would be a dream come true (I can be in a cartoon right?) and I would never turn down an appearance in Keeping Up With The Kardashians.
2) What is your imaginary friend called?
My imaginary friend is called ‘the voice of not so practical Laura’. It’s that voice in my head that tells me to buy all the makeup and all the pretty shoes and clothes and not to worry about my bank account. It gets me into trouble.
3) If you hate pina coladas but like getting caught in the rain, well then what drink would you get caught in the rain with?
Margaritas. Always margaritas. And if there’s none of that, then Sangria with lots of fruit.
4) Most used product and what do you like about it?
Naked 2 Palette. Perfect pigmentation, perfect neutral colours, works for so many different occasions and looks.
5) Least used product and what do you dislike about it?
I have a bunch of lip glosses that I’ve never opened, or only used once. I just can’t handle the stickiness of them.
6) Favourite part or thing or place about where you live and why?
I love that there’s a little bit of everything in Auckland. I live near the beaches, but can be in the middle of the city out at dinner, drinks and a show within 20mins. A bush walk or a beach walk are within distance of one another. I am most impressed with how we are getting better public spaces and events in Auckland, not too much longer and we will be the 2nd Melbourne!
7) If you were to live in any city in any country, where and why?
Either Melbourne in Fitzroy or the CBD, or Toronto, Canada. Melbourne is fabulous, good shopping, good style and the public transport system is amazing. Toronto is the most incredible city I have ever been to. It’s like a much bigger Auckland. It’s multicultural, busy, with a little bit of everything. It is also super easy to travel to lots of awesome places from there.
8) You turn the music up and what are you listening to?
9) 3 items that haven’t been thought of yet, but you want to buy them anyway, what are they and why?
A teleport machine – easy and quick transport. An electronic personal MUA – just chose the makeup look you want and it scans it all perfectly onto your face. A money tree.
10) You go in to a supermarket or place of candy and sweet things, what 3 items of sweet things do you buy?
Sea Salt Chocolate, a Kinder Surprise and some peanut M&Ms
11) You sit down to watch a tv show but need a snack and drink, what’s your go to for both?
Water with a dash of lime juice, coke zero or a latte. A platter with cheeses, crackers, hummus, carrot sticks and olives.
Here’s my nominations and questions. If you liked getting to know a few random things about me, let me know and maybe I’ll throw up a 50 facts about me tag =)
♥ Oli D at reallifeauckland.com
♥ Kitty at bellyrubzbeauty.com
♥ Lizzy at myfoxycorner.wordpress.com
♥ Nishu at lipsnberries.com
♥ Analesha at lipsandbubbles.blogspot.com
1) If you could be any age for a week, what age would you be?
2) What is the habit you are proudest of breaking, or most want to break?
3) If you could have dinner with one musician dead or alive, who would it be and why?
4) What is your favourite thing to spend money on?
5) What is your dream holiday?
6) What’s the last song you listened to?
7) Could you survive if all fast food outlets were removed from this earth?
8) Who would act as you in a film based on your life?
9) If you could walk for a day in someone else shoes, who would you chose?
10) Jelly beans or gummi bears?
11) Favourite food from your childhood?