Seriously, how much amazing could Urban Decay pack in one Christmas package!?! After the massive success of last year’s Urban Decay Naked Vault, they have released something even bigger and better for 2014.
The vault includes the following items:
- Urban Decay Naked Palette
- Urban Decay Naked2 Palette
- Urban Decay Naked3 Palette
- Double Ended 24/7 Glide-On Pencil – Perversion & Pistol
- Double Ended 24/7 Glide-On Pencil – Zero & Whiskey
- Double Ended 24/7 Glide-On Pencil – Darkside & Blackheart
- Urban Decay Naked Lipgloss Rule 34
- Urban Decay Naked Lipgloss – Nooner
- Urban Decay Naked Lipgloss – Streak
- Urban Decay Naked Flushed Palette – Streak
- Urban Decay Naked Flushed Palette – Native
- Urban Decay Naked Flushed Palette – Strip
I just can’t get over how pretty it all is! It really is the ultimate makeup gift pack. My only little thing is that I would have loved to have seen a Naked Basics palette or two in here – but actually there is really nothing to complain about with this box of what dreams are made of.
The Naked Vault 2014 can be purchased exclusively on selfridges.com which is a UK based department store. Selfridges ship internationally to 60 + countries, and yes they ship directly to NZ! The Vault is set to be released online on November the 1st. However there is a waiting list – you can sign up to this on the 24th of October (TODAY!) – just click here.
Cost? This baby will set you back 180 pounds ($363 NZD approx) plus 25 pounds shipping to get it home ($50 NZD approx) so you are looking at around $413 NZD in total. Trying to justify your purchase? Ree from reallyree.com calculates that the vault is worth 255 pounds ($515 NZD) so it’s really a total bargain! 😉
Images and product list from reallyree.com
So, here’s the question – will you be purchasing the UD Naked Vault this year?